EZ-Log

EZ-Log
Your Logbooks Done in 5 Minutes

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Work, Work and more Work

Reset


I'm doing a reset today and working on getting ez-csa2010.com ready to launch. I have a ton of things to do to make it easy (ez?) for Professional Drivers to get more information about EZ-Log for now.


I've set up a contact page to go with the temporary "Home" page. So far, there is an email link where you can send me an email from the "Contact Us" page using your email client. It won't work if you use a web-based client. So, I'm also working on a "Form" where you can send me a message from directly from the site.


Newsletter Info


Last night I set up a way that you can sign up for a newsletter. We plan on using that sparingly, only sending subscribers a message when it is important. Like when I update EZ-Log or have a sale. 


If you would like to subscribe to the EZ-Log newsletter, follow this link. Subscribe to EZ-Log News Letter or go to the web site. Note that this will take you to a new window, but you can return here with your browser's "Back" button. 


When you subscribe, you will get a confirmation email that you will have to respond to by clicking on a link in that email before you are fully subscribed. Too many "robots" out there, so we want to make sure only real people sign up.


Thats it for now. Be safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment